These Everlane Modern Oxfords have been on repeat lately. The color is perfect for mixing & matching, and I love that you can so easily dress them up or down. (Photo credit: Charmingly Styled. Thanks, boo!)
Gracie bringing the SASS on her little motorcycle. She’s been rolling up and down our apartment halls saying “VROOM” with her sunglasses on lately, and it’s hysterical.
The tip-top of our dresser. Doug and I spend hours last weekend reorganizing and purging things, to help get the apartment prepped for the baby’s arrival. This little corner makes me smile. (Psst – Beaches is the best coffee table book. Mine is super special – my friends Kristen and Lily got my copy signed by photographer Gray Malin for my birthday last year!)A sneak peak into how the baby’s moroccan-themed nursery is coming along. I bought turquoise knobs to pair with the red dresser – thought the colorful combo was so fun.
Cute fact: While Doug and I call Gracie “Goose”, my family calls her “Bunny”. Lucky gal has two of the cutest nicknames! Anyways, I thought this monogrammed Jellycat bunny from Peekawhoo was so adorable, and fitting to her nickname, it’s become Gracie’s favorite stuffed animal! It’s so soft; she loves carrying it around and rubbing its ears.
Peekawhoo is offering 20% off for ITC readers, so if you’re looking for cute Easter basket presents, definitely swing by their site. Use code “GRACE20” to get the discount now through March 31!
Speaking of my little sidekick, Grace helped me pick out new glasses last weekend. We went to Warby Parker and I ended up getting two pairs. I’ll share them with you soon! One pair is super hipster and I feel really cool wearing them. 😉 This week was really busy with blogger events! The Everygirl had a party celebrating their 5th anniversary at their offices, and Doug and Gracie joined me in giving them lots of “Cheers!” Danielle and Alaina are serious girl bosses; so happy for them! Then, Collectively had a small dinner for Chicago bloggers at Soho House, which was absolutely lovely. I love working with them on brand partnerships; if you’re a blogger or brand, I highly recommend them as a partner!
- A while ago I wrote a text to Blair and she ended up writing a post about it. Seriously, this was the sweetest and made me so emotional!
- This quote made me stop and just breathe for a moment. Perfection is certainly the enemy.
- 10 pieces of advice from female entrepreneurs.
- Off the shoulder + a top knot?! In love.
- Why these bloggers quit working with beauty brands. Very interesting and thought-provoking.
- Ed Sheeran was a weird kid & is totally embracing it. (Gah – you and me both, Ed) Love this so much.
- How cute is this comfy dress?!
In Case You Missed: