Guys…life. It’s been real crazy. Like, can’t-keep-up crazy, as I’m sure you understand, because it seems we’re all in that boat sometimes, right? Thanks for hanging with me despite posting so sporadically these past few weeks. I promise I’m getting caught up for October and will be back to my normal cadence soon.
But, first. Shopping!
One of the biggest events of the season – the Shopbop sale – is here and things are going fast! It includes full price AND sale items which are 20% off when you purchase $500 or less, and 25% off $500 or more. Consider this your best opportunity to really dive into fall shopping! (This warm weather’s been amazing, but it won’t last forever, friends!) Use the code EOTS17 to get the deal!
I love Shopbop for its curation of great items, so this sale is always one of my favorites since there’s a huge list of things that are constantly on my “Yes” list from them. Here’s what’s on my list!
- I have this clutch in pink and it’s a favorite of mine. I LOVE that there’s now a velvet option, which is so on trend right now! I’m eyeing it in black, which will be perfect for holiday parties.
- Lately I’ve been all about d’Orsay pumps because they’re both stylish and comfortable. These options from Sam Edelman are so beautiful and a total wardrobe must. Other shoes that would be great for the season are these velvet booties and these satin mules. These pumps look like they could be Chanel. And, if you’re open to a splurge, this pair is really fantastic.
- Turtlenecks always, ya? Love the color of this one! This top is also so darn lovely and I want to wear it right meooow.
- Alice + Olivia always has great dresses. Crazy about the floral print on this one!
- Metallic is one of the biggest trends of the season, and this skirt is the PERFECT way to embrace it.
- White accessories are also really big right now, and these earrings are great statements! In terms of jewelry, I also love the chunkiness of this.
- One of my favorite coffee table books!
- Looking for pants? These velvet burgundy options are so cool, J Brand always has flattering pairs, and ankle frays are still all the craze lately.
- There are tons of great sweaters to help arm yourself for chilly temperatures! This ribbed knit’s color is so feminine, the ruffles on this one are killer, every girl should have a loose knit in her closet, loving the stripes here, and this one is the best example of where sweater meets sexy.
…And with that, I’m off to snag some of the above while they’re on sale! 😉