Today’s post is a short but sweet one. I’ve been eyeing a few finds lately, and thought I’d share them with you as they’re charming to the max. I can’t get over this tulle midi dress (Under $100!); I felt so feminine dancing in it while at our friend’s wedding the other weekend. The color is a soft shade of baby blue, and the neckline added the perfect amount of appeal to make it not too sweet. Since getting them a few weeks ago, I’ve worn these gingham lace up flats more times than I can count on two hands. They’re comfortable and look good with everything, especially dresses or midi skirts. You won’t believe me when I tell you the price: $32! Seriously, get them fast before they’re gone! Also pictured: This Everlane button up and blush sunnies (similar here). Both have been on repeat all summer. (Sick of seeing them yet? Whoops!)
Alright, now some trail of thought finds:
- These black, studded mules have just the right amount of edge. I’m definitely getting these as fall approaches – I can see them paired with everything from jeans to dresses.
- Lately when I’ve been putting my hair up, I’ve been using these clear, coiled hair ties. They make a really cute ponytail and are a fun twist to the average pony!
- I just got these ballet-inspired heels in blush and am all about the low block heel. So comfortable!
- Oh my gosh these clear sandals are so crazy cool. (And only $44. What?!)
- A breezy midi dress that has a beautiful waist line. This makes me think of a lovely Saturday browsing through a farmer’s market, for some reason.
- What a stunningly beautiful top & the perfect bootie for fall.
Have an amazing day. Almost Friday! xx